Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

My Reflecting On My Origami Crane

Reflecting on my Origami Crane 

 Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

 1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why? 
Yes I am because I’m very pleased with it and I’m just glad I made it.

 2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Folding my paper crane into a triangle. I found it easy because I have always folded a triangle ever since I was little. 

 3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
 I found folding it into a kite tricky. I found it tricky because I wasn’t sure what to do.

 4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
 Mostly it was my great teacher Miss Paton and it was the person that was next to me which was Quaid.

 5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence etc.
 I think I would listen more carefully to instructions and to make my folds in my paper more even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.