Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

My Abstract on My Painting :By Rose

















 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because I’ve put effort into it and I’ve tried my best.


2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found it easy drawing the squares because you could just rule it up and just draw lines.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Drawing the lines because every time you had to do it you would rule the line crooked.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and Caitlin helped me with my painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would rule the grid slowly and carefully because if I ruled it fast I would make a mistake.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The frustrating part of my painting was the bottom little square because I didn’t know what  colour to paint it and I was confused.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.