Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Motat Reflection By Rose


Motat Reflection.

1.Describe three things  you learnt on the motat trip?
I have learnt that there are big aeroplanes and small aeroplanes. I learnt that the thing that makes the aeroplane goes up is the wings and the propeller. I have learnt that there are Helicopter and planes in the motat trip.

2.Describe three things you want to learn more about on the topic flight.
I would like to learn more about Hot Air Balloons,Helicopters and Jets.

3.Describe three things you enjoyed doing on the motat trip and say why you enjoyed them.
I enjoyed the mirror maze because you could have fun in it and because you could try to find your way out and I enjoyed the shaking earthquake cause when you press the button the earthquake shakes around.I enjoyed the part when we made wings with a girl named Ana from motat because when we were finished with our wings we tested it out and we had fun in it and it was so cold.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.